|2P “Acti 9” iC Vigi (Earth leakage)|
|A9V16225||ACTI9 VIGI IC60 2P 25A 500MA AC-TYPE ADD-ON RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE|
|A9V16240||ACTI9 VIGI IC60 2P 40A 500MA AC-TYPE ADD-ON RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE|
|A9V16263||ACTI9 VIGI IC60 2P 63A 500MA AC-TYPE ADD-ON RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE|
|4P “Acti 9” iC Vigi (Earth leakage)|
|A9V16425||ACTI9 VIGI IC60 4P 25A 500MA AC-TYPE ADD-ON RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE|
|A9V16440||ACTI9 VIGI IC60 4P 40A 500MA AC-TYPE ADD-ON RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE|
|A9V16463||ACTI9 VIGI IC60 4P 63A 500MA AC-TYPE ADD-ON RESIDUAL CURRENT DEVICE|
With exclusive features, the Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail MCB is definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VisiSafe : for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip : detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Add-on fully immune earth leakage protection devices : better continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks.
- Nominal current: 1 to 63 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA and tripping curves: B, C, D, Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60898 or IEC/EN 60947-2,
- Full coordination with Acti 9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs),
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: iC60 Vigi,
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping,
– For more information click here
- The new reference in final distribution,
- Absolute safety of circuit protection with VisiSafe,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
Low-voltage final distribution
- Protection of electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings,
- All applications, especially in polluted environments and networks,
- Motor circuit protection,
- DC current circuit protection.