Pelco by Schneider Electric Ethernet media converters are designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over optical fiber through user selectable small form factor pluggable modules FSFP options. These models require the ordering of sold-separately interchangeable FSFP modules for fiber type, distance and connectors. The FMCI-PF1 transmits and receives a single channel of Ethernet data and the FMCI-PF2 transmits and receives two independent channels in one unit. The electrical interfaces will Auto-Negotiate to a 10Mbps or 100Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 100Mbps Ethernet rate. These media converters are designed to operate in extreme temperatures, ranging from -40° C to +75 ° C. The units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
- Designed to Meet NEMA TS 1/TS 2, and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment Environmental Standards
- Flexible Option for fiber type, distance, and connector. Uses interchangeable FSFP (Must be Ordered separately)
- Distances up to 80 km with optional FSFPs
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Voltage Transient Protection on all power and signal Input/ Output
- Optical Port Supports 100 Mbps Full-Duplex Data
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- FMCI-PF1 and FMCI-PF2 are hot-swappable rack modules, and interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Three-Year Warranty
- Compact designs can be installed individually, integrated in rack mount, and are ideal for outdoor applications.
- Approved safety and regulatory compliance certifications (pending) assure that the product is suited for a majority of market requirements and regional locations
- Campus Facilities
- Airports Railways
- Commercial Buildings
- Universities and Campuses