Biometric switches Ø 22 mm with fingerprint reader
A competitive alternative to the drawbacks of the other access control systems: no password to be remembered, no losing or forgetting of key.
- Use of the most trustworthy technology: optical sensor.
- Robustness suited to industry: excellent resistance to mechanical shock and vibration, EMC protection, IP65
- Memory capacity: 200 recorded fingerprints.
- Autonomy and anonymity guaranteed.
- Fully stand-alone, including programming and operation. No supplementary interface required, all operations are performed directly on the front face of the product.
- Compactness: mounting in standard Ø 22 mm cut-out.
- Quick connection using bared wires or M12 connector.
Rationalisation of costs
- Less maintenance and machine downtime.
- Elimination of costs associated with the administration or loss of keys, cards, badges
BenefitsSimple, reliable and efficient, the Harmony biometric switch enables the restriction of access to sensitive zones and machine functions to only authorised personnel
- Specific or dangerous processes
- Servicing or setting-up processes
- Switching machine to maintenance mode
- Resetting following activation of an emergency stop