Odace Styl: A sober design with clean lines and neutral tones: white, grey and sand
Odace Touch: Genuine, stylish materials: white, brushed aluminium, hammered aluminium, brushed bronze, Scandinavian wood and natural wood for white finishing. Painted aluminium, Brushed aluminium and wengue wood for aluminium finishing.
Odace You: Odace You offers a limitless range of possibilities for electrical fittings. With Odace You, get much more than a simple light switch or outlet… get a decorative accessory that reflects the interior – and lifestyle.
The functions are available in white or aluminium colour and meet the following requirements:
- Lighting and roller blind/shutter management
- Comfort and energy savings with wired or wireless technology (radiofrequency system)
- Connectors: Voice, Data and Images
Odace also offers innovative accessories for end-users such as USB power supply, cell phone support, tuner FM etc.
And new features for contractors:
- upgradeable switches (two-way switches, push-buttons, LED locating / pilot lights, roller blinds/shutters, etc.),
- special-purpose sockets for new installations and renovation,
- TV sockets with new type of connectors,
- new RJ45 connector with intuitive wiring,
- new presence detectors
- sturdy inserts, fixing plates and claws,
- cover plates that can adapt to wall defects, etc.
- A comprehensive range with two lines of design for every atmosphere, lifestyle and visual emotion
- Comfort and energy savings
- Safe and reliable technical solutions for both new buildings and renovation
- Sturdy, high-quality materials
- Innovations for quick and simple installation
- Eco-designed and manufactured in sites with criteria that preserve the environment
- 2 catalogue items for easy ordering and construction site management
Odace is Schneider Electric’s brand new range of switchgear: simple, reliable, efficient, innovative and environmentally friendly (compliant with RoHs, Reach standards, being a Green Premium Offer according to SE strategy).
The range is the result of multiple research projects which have produced a multitude of improvements related to technical installation, product quality, consumer-friendliness, packaging, attractive shape and so on.
Odace is resolutely modern and its “made in France” designs give end-users the guarantee of two stylish designs and a wide choice of finishings including genuine materials.
Odace is designed for the residential market in Europe, both new buildings and renovation.
Devices assembled from two parts: pre-assembled mechanism and fixing plate + cover plate.
- Centre-to-centre 71 or 57 cm
- With or without claws
- From 1 to 4 gangs